You are not logged in.

#1 31-12-08 11:29:05

monkeymon138
Verified Member

Hi All

Hi all, new to here, got my part 1 test on Saturday, any tips?

ADI Part 1 passed 03/01/09
ADI Part 2 passed 10/02/09
ADI Part 3 passed 08/09/09

31-12-08 11:29:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi All

#2 31-12-08 13:06:36

george
Verified Member
Website

Good luck and happy reading through the forum.

Paul Shackleton DSA ADI.-----DSA Fleet, Diamond Advanced, NVQ L3 In driver Training & Assessment, A1 & Ordit

#3 01-01-09 22:36:14

DarrenM

Relax, and make sure you read the question and all the answers before clicking.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 02-01-09 14:16:11

RJHGT
Verified Member
Website

Make sure you have done some studies, and enjoy it smile

Driver & Rider Training Centre www.rjhgroup.co.uk ADI Approved Driving Instructor Grade 5 (Car) DAS Direct Access Scheme Instructor (Motorcycle) DSA Driving Standards Agency- ATB Authorised Training Body (Motorcycle) RPMT Register of Post-test Motorcycle Trainer

#5 02-01-09 23:34:34

mon
Verified Member
Website

Hi,
With the HP remember to double click whenever you spot the Hazard,that way you have abetter chance of getting into the scoring zone and the computer wont penalize you for over clicking.
Best of luck...
Mon

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

#6 03-01-09 10:53:58

monkeymon138
Verified Member

Thanks all, I passed!
Score 98/100 on the multi choice and just scraped through the HP with 57/75, bit disappointed with that one but I think that test is a bit hit and miss.

Still, I passed, that's the main thing  8-)

Brian

#7 03-01-09 10:57:18

RJHGT
Verified Member
Website

Well done.
I did the equivelent yesterday for the Motorcycle RPMT Register.

I got 100/100 and 60/75

Good to get it out the way, and a very good luck for next stage, you will enjoy it smile

Driver & Rider Training Centre www.rjhgroup.co.uk ADI Approved Driving Instructor Grade 5 (Car) DAS Direct Access Scheme Instructor (Motorcycle) DSA Driving Standards Agency- ATB Authorised Training Body (Motorcycle) RPMT Register of Post-test Motorcycle Trainer

#8 03-01-09 13:17:13

mani
Verified Member

Congratulations, good luck for part 2.

#9 03-01-09 16:41:34

scannermanh
Verified Member

Don't worry, you passed thats all that matters, failed my HP
first time and just passed by 1 point second, now an ADI,
good luck with your training, pt2 is fun, pt 3 is, errr pt3. :evil: :evil: tongue

Scannermanh the Muppet
nils

#10 04-01-09 00:32:55

monkeymon138
Verified Member

Thanks again all, shouldn't be too long before I take part 2, my trainer (AA) reckons I'm ready and we've been concentrating on Part 3 for the last 4 two hour sessions, idea is to consolidate part 2 when I have my test date which I'll be applying for online next week.

Finding Part 3 stuff really errrr interesting!  yikes

#11 05-01-09 16:56:39

george
Verified Member
Website

Part 3 IS fun, for the trainer!!! You can enjoy it though.

Well done, onward and upward.

Paul Shackleton DSA ADI.-----DSA Fleet, Diamond Advanced, NVQ L3 In driver Training & Assessment, A1 & Ordit

#12 13-01-09 02:40:26

eddlad
Verified Member
Website

Well done! Good luck with part 2!

http://chriseddydrivertuition.yolasite.com/

DSA ADI operating in Gateshead, Tyne & Wear and surrounding areas.

Board footer