You are not logged in.

#1 22-11-08 08:11:31

me next

ive found on in hull

yippee for wed the 3rd dec im so exited now one question? its the third time ive changed my date for test now it says booked when i check but to ring the office if i need to make changes does this just mean if im looking for anougher tet ill have to rng them mine looks like it is definatly booked it says booked near it anyway or would you phone them mon to make sure?

22-11-08 08:11:31

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: ive found on in hull

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 22-11-08 10:11:02

Lily-Anne
Verified Member
Website

Re: ive found on in hull

You can only change your test date on line three times, then it's over the phone only.  You can ring them to confirm if you aren't sure, or wait for the confirmation letter.

You were lucky getting such a close test, my learners are looking at Feb/march.

Good luck.

LA

http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk
BA, Dip Di, Cardington 'A', NLP Practitioner using coaching as a life skill.
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

Board footer