You are not logged in.

#1 12-11-08 15:42:36

mje1
Verified Member

i did it thankgod

hi guys i just thought i would let you no as some of you were aware that i had my 3rd and final attempt at trying to pass my part 3. i was under a lot of pressure as it was my last attempt also my 2 year period was up but i am glad to let you no that i was today successful and i passed. on a personal note i would like to thank each and everyone of you who gave me invaluable advise and took time out to answer some of the questions i had posted. i am grateful to you all once again thankyou.  big_smile

12-11-08 15:42:36

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: i did it thankgod

#2 12-11-08 16:29:52

driver69

Congratulations and well done, I know it how it feels going to 3rd attempt.  A relief I am sure.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 12-11-08 17:28:53

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile Congratulations  big_smile

#4 12-11-08 17:43:38

mje1
Verified Member

cheers guys

#5 14-11-08 06:16:11

ExAdiNigel

Well done, it is far from easy going on a 3rd attempt.

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#6 14-11-08 13:31:08

krismcmillan
Verified Member

Well done

Part One: Passed 21/06/08
Part Two: Passed 9/10/08
Part Three: Failed 26/05/09

#7 14-11-08 13:43:10

mon
Verified Member
Website

Well done Fella,you took that to the wire.
You deserve a great big meal and a bottle of champagne for your grit and determination.
Well done to you...
mon

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

#8 14-11-08 16:01:07

mje1
Verified Member

thankyou to all the replys and best wishes

#9 17-11-08 18:36:35

mje1
Verified Member

thankyou again h.c.t. short rather than write all of your name. ha  big_smile

#10 18-11-08 09:46:20

Fiona

big_smile congrats  big_smile

#11 18-11-08 09:56:25

smithwold
Verified Member
Website

#12 19-11-08 20:37:22

lele
Verified Member
Website

Thats great news  big_smile

#13 20-11-08 16:07:29

mje1
Verified Member

thankyou yikes

#14 20-11-08 19:04:27

Luchell
Verified Member

BELATED CONGRATULATIONS   big_smile big_smile  I bet the feeling of relief was fantastic! Enjoy your new career  smile smile

#15 21-11-08 00:46:31

Louisa
Verified Member

Well done  big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PXGn42tCbc

This is what qualifying as an ADI makes you do!!! smile yes its me smile

www.drivingschoolsloughborough.com

#16 21-11-08 04:41:37

mje1
Verified Member

thanks luchell thanks louisa yikes just need someone to give me a job now got me own car and everything you need to start teaching but no pupils or work dead up here in liverpool at the mo i suppose that the same in most areas plus am a newby did have 6 pupils on my trainee badge but all past there test and gone now at least i put 6 through cant be bad hey for a rooky ha.

Board footer