You are not logged in.

#1 18-11-08 21:20:47

me next

faild my first test on mon

ive never been so nervouse in my whole life i was sick i was shacking it was awfull and then i faild right in the last minuite of the test i got 4 minors and 1major i pulled out to soon on a round about right near test center i knew as soon as id done it id fluffed it it went realy well untill that piont im so upset ive booked anougher test but cant get one now till jan 12th wich is ages away im looking daily for cancelations hope i can find one . :x

18-11-08 21:20:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: faild my first test on mon

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 18-11-08 22:12:25

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Re: faild my first test on mon

Hi there....sorry to read of your delayed success neutral We all need to fail to succeed sometimes!
Stay calm & positive, you now know what to expect & hopefully u wont feel so nervous next time, keep up with your practise, and good luck  big_smile

Board footer