You are not logged in.

#1 17-11-08 17:50:40

DRIVER9731

PCV Training Organisations/ Schools

Hi all, I hope someone can help me.
        I am searching for PCV practical training courses within the Medway area (Kent) or slightly further afield but still within Kent. I have already booked an assessment drive with 'Kent Metro Ltd' but would like a couple of others to have some comparison on training and price.
        If anyone can reccomend any such organisations/schools that they have personally trained with or have heard about and have a good reputation i would really appreciate it if you could list them with their contact details. Failing any direct dealings with the companies, if anyone has a list of PCV trainers or where i could find them within ken area that would also be a great help. I didn't think it would be as difficult to find them as it is proving.

Thanks in advance for any help,     Mark

17-11-08 17:50:40

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: PCV Training Organisations/ Schools

#2 09-02-09 21:31:04

alimcg15

Hi Mark,

I am also looking for schools that do a PCV training course with driving test at the end so if you hear of any recommendations i would love to hear. I am based in SW London in Richmond. Need to pass this in order to drive the school minibus to fixtures for our school matches.

Please help?

#3 25-02-09 14:59:27

Goliath
Website

Guys,

I do not Know if this helps we are in Bicsester Junct 9 M40 we can deliver training for both of these courses

if interest call 07764 569970

Ta

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 04-03-10 05:59:37

PCV Instructor
Website

We are based at North Weald Airfield, Essex

We have automatic and manual coaches.

http://www.gr8training.co.uk/

Call 08444 93 14 14 if you have any questions. big_smile

www.Gr8training.co.uk 08444 93 14 14

Board footer