You are not logged in.

#1 13-10-08 19:01:57

onmyown
Verified Member

passmasters

Trained with passmasters and they were totally not on track at all.
Firstly took 3k from me on our 1st meeting
secondly told me I had to travel 250 miles for each training session
thirdly had to go to manchester from east coast for a week and pay for hotel and food
fourthly. dumped me in manchester at the end and said good luck for part 3,
If i could go back and read this forum right now I would do it ,be careful.
Me and another pDI helped each other and got thru last year.
sp pass on the passmaster course.
name gladly given if mailed

13-10-08 19:01:57

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: passmasters

#2 28-10-08 20:16:43

ALPECH
Verified Member

I trained with Passmasters 6 years ago in Stoke. I think it's important to remember it's more about the trainer your teamed up with than the company its self. I'm glad to say i passed all 3 parts first time but i will say i had a fantastic trainer who was really focused on being as good as he could be. Took me 6 months and £1995 but it was well worth it.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 17-11-08 11:08:13

confused
Verified Member
Website

I checked them out on Companies House when I was thinking of training. Registered to an accountants above to a cafe back then apparently.

www.drivingzone.co.uk
DSA ADI & Fleet

Board footer