You are not logged in.

#1 12-11-08 22:35:55

andyconnor
Verified Member

any advice?

i've got my check test in about 3 weeks.
was thinking of doing MSM/Reverse Park
this is my 2nd check test, had one about 2 and a half years ago.

i only do instruction part time as i have a full time job and i'm struggling to get a pupil who
can make the date i have arranged.
i've already told DSA i will bring a pupil, but can i tell them i now want roleplay, and
how soon would i need to tell them this?

thanks

12-11-08 22:35:55

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: any advice?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 12-11-08 23:22:18

KevB
Verified Member
Website

Re: any advice?

They prefer any time upto the day before the test, but If the pupil lets you down on the day they would still do role play for you.

Board footer