You are not logged in.

#1 10-11-08 19:54:42

mon
Verified Member
Website

Pt 3 4 Mon

Hello everyone,
Well I am now at a point I thought I wasn't going to get to,starting my training next Saturday,will use videos alongside my trainer. I thought all along there was a minimum amount of hours tuition you had to take(20) before you could take test,not so the Trainer told me nothing to stop me going for test straight away in N. Ire,I would 100% fail but there you go.
He is cautious about saying how long or how many hours I might need to make the standard to pass,i.e he has an ex Traffic cop on his books who has 50 hours over him,failed 2 tests.
Suppose just have to take it as it comes,will keep you all posted next week.
Take care Mon

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

10-11-08 19:54:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Pt 3 4 Mon

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 10-11-08 20:36:29

KevB
Verified Member
Website

Re: Pt 3 4 Mon

I did 77 hours for part 3.

Board footer