You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 01-11-08 20:55:50

DEE

Driven over 800 miles in 4 days

Hiya all  big_smile

Im really proud of myself!!  big_smile
I have driven over 800 miles in 4 days....Driven from Staffordshire to Penzance in Cornwall...Stayed in a B&B there...Drove to Lands End, Lizards point and St Ives. Then drove around loads of little villages and back to Penzance. Drove back today. Boy the traffic was horrendous!!!!....It was manic on the A30...For about 20 miles on the M5 I dont think I got out of 2nd gear. I got off the M5 at Tewkesbury to stop for food...and hope the traffic would thin a bit. Got back on the M5...was still busy but at least it was flowing. Then on to the M6 for a couple of junctions then home. Had a great time and cant wait to do it all again!!!!  big_smile

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

01-11-08 20:55:50

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Driven over 800 miles in 4 days

#2 02-11-08 21:39:09

jonnmedds
Verified Member

Re: Driven over 800 miles in 4 days

Well done 8-)

oh and welcome to motorway driving, sometimes it's great and at other times it's a car park. :evil:

Board footer