You are not logged in.

#1 31-10-08 00:20:53

vito

Rover 25

Hi , who has Rover 25 ?

Is it good or bad as a first car for ADI ?

31-10-08 00:20:53

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Rover 25

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 31-10-08 06:05:39

Busheyfields
Verified Member
Website

Re: Rover 25

I used a Rover 25 for 6 months when I first started 4½ years ago. It was on a "52" plate, only mechanical problem was with one of the engine mounting shearings, however my local garage manged to weld it together and I was back on the road in a couple of hours.

Biggest downside was the fuel consumption with the 1.4 petrol engine only returning about 30mpg with pupils driving. Changed to a Peugeot 1.4 diesel, gets over 60mpg with pupils driving and on a long run I can get it up to nearer 70mpg.

Other downside may be with prospective pupils not liking the idea of learning in a car that is no longer in production.

Board footer