You are not logged in.

#1 18-06-06 14:42:40

jonks

Honda Civic

Honda Civic

If you use, or have used this kind of car for driving instruction, please tell us what you think of it as training car.

18-06-06 14:42:40

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Honda Civic

#2 23-10-08 21:01:04

minimodz
Verified Member

I've just recently got a Honda Civic CDTi, having had Minis for the last few years.

so far.... i love it! and the pupils do too... they all say its easier to drive and the visibility is better as well...

Its by far the best car i've had for years.

Teaching i'm getting 44mpg -  not as good as some, but pretty inpressive concidering it's a 2.2 litre.

in case why you are wondering why i changed - i now do B+E teaching and the mini didn't meet the standards.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 23-10-08 21:39:55

Disky
Verified Member
Website

is it the new shape ?

i really like them, i know a bloke that uses one but he says the rear window is a bit iffy for obs

#4 23-10-08 21:42:42

Lynne
Verified Member

Someone has one around my way I'm jealous as I went to look at them before Christmas when they were doing deals but the Honda dealer didn't get back to me.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 23-10-08 22:18:17

minimodz
Verified Member

is it the new shape ?

i really like them, i know a bloke that uses one but he says the rear window is a bit iffy for obs

Yeah - the latest shape..
as for the window, its not as bad as it looks....
visibility is better out the back than the BMW Mini, and the mirrors are huge, giving excellant visib aswell.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 23-10-08 22:40:44

la.monikita
Verified Member

Someone has one around my way I'm jealous as I went to look at them before Christmas when they were doing deals but the Honda dealer didn't get back to me.

yeah, your custom is not good enough eh?  roll

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#7 24-10-08 07:01:44

Lynne
Verified Member

Lynne wrote:

Precisely what I thought Mon.  I don't do chasing when I want to buy something that expensive. 

#8 24-10-08 07:20:07

la.monikita
Verified Member

la.monikita wrote:
Lynne wrote:

Precisely what I thought Mon.  I don't do chasing when I want to buy something that expensive.

they're fools tho, I guess if they don't chase selling, service is going to be worse...or maybe the salesperson simply forgot  roll yikes

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

Board footer