You are not logged in.

#1 16-03-05 15:48:36

terri

Part 2 Test waiting times

Hi

I just have got of the phone to DSA booking and the next available date is 14th july!!! :shock: .. I got to wait 4 !!!!!!!! months, I bet I forget everything ive learned by then.
If anyone intends to cancel their test for whatever reason at hither green test centre PLEASE let me know so I can grab it :twisted:  :twisted:

Dave

This parrot is dead
Has ceased to exist
Gone to the cage in the sky

ha ha ha still alive and squawking!

16-03-05 15:48:36

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 2 Test waiting times

#2 16-03-05 15:57:48

Alibran

I managed to get an earlier date by phoning every day and not being too fussy about my choice of test centre - I have two within about an hour's drive of me.

Even if you have to stick to the same test centre, it's worth phoning every day.  People are cancelling all the time.

#3 16-03-05 16:01:53

CSP

Have you tried booking over their web site, I phoned and got a silly date, then went on line and got one for the end of April, that was south yardley, birmingham

#4 16-03-05 17:27:23

Peter Leigh
Verified Member

People do cancel all the time but you might have to go at very short notice if you phone the dsa....

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 16-03-05 18:32:25

Alibran

Peter Leigh wrote:

People do cancel all the time but you might have to go at very short notice if you phone the dsa....

True.  I was offered a test "tomorrow" the first and second time I phoned, but I wasn't ready to take it that soon.  Then I was offered 2 weeks away, which was much better for me.

#6 16-03-05 19:27:26

sibeks
Verified Member
Website

I'm advised to call between 5 and 6pm as the majority of cancellations comes in. For Slough today I called and they offered me March 30 and 31st, April 14, 15 and 20. I took April 20th at 13:05 which I hope is the best time of day.

Cheers.

Part 1 Passed Nov 8th 04 - 1st Time
Part 2 Passed Apr 20th 05 - 2nd Time
Part 3 Passed Mar 23rd 06 - 2nd Time

http://www.rimmersdrivingschool.com

Board footer