You are not logged in.

#1 17-10-08 11:48:10

Mutley
Verified Member

Brand New Corsa-Rhymes with clucking bell.

Last week after giving my Peugeot 206 a long overdue Viking burial i picked up a brand new Corsa Design.

Initially i was very pleased with the car as were my pupils, that was until yesterday.

After only 500 miles guess what?

!!!!!!!! thing broke down....aaaargh.

Refused point blank to start. i was warned about Vauxhalls.

My old Pug leaked,rattled,creaked,shook,smoked but it never ever let me down.

I want my Peugeot Back!

DSA Grade 6 Adi,IAM Masters and Senior Observer,RoSPA Gold,Local Authority Fleet Trainer and Assessor, NDAC on Road Trainer.

17-10-08 11:48:10

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Brand New Corsa-Rhymes with clucking bell.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 17-10-08 17:52:49

la.monikita
Verified Member

Last week after giving my Peugeot 206 a long overdue Viking burial i picked up a brand new Corsa Design.

Initially i was very pleased with the car as were my pupils, that was until yesterday.

After only 500 miles guess what?

!!!!!!!! thing broke down....aaaargh.

Refused point blank to start. i was warned about Vauxhalls.

My old Pug leaked,rattled,creaked,shook,smoked but it never ever let me down.

I want my Peugeot Back!

You should have read the review!

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#3 18-10-08 20:42:18

kaf
Verified Member
Website

Don't say I didn't warn you.

never buy a Vauxhall

#4 13-11-08 18:50:52

mon
Verified Member
Website

Does anybody know that the new Vauxhall Corsa was voted Driving Instructors Car of the Year(Europe)???

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 13-11-08 18:55:19

la.monikita
Verified Member

Does anybody know that the new Vauxhall Corsa was voted Driving Instructors Car of the Year(Europe)???

they must have paid loads for that  roll

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

Board footer