You are not logged in.

#1 01-10-08 19:40:35

amanda
Verified Member

Took part 2 today and i!!!!

PASSED 1st time!!!!!!!

Was really nervous at first but was put so at ease by the examiner she was really nice.

Really chuffed, looking forward to Nxt stage.

01-10-08 19:40:35

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Took part 2 today and i!!!!

#2 01-10-08 19:45:44

stsmith2212
Verified Member

Hi

Congratulations, now the hard work begins! yikes

Well done and good luck

Sandra

Part 3...April 10th.... 2-2      Delayed success
Part 3...June 22nd......4-3     Delayed success
Part 3...Nov 09th ... 3-3        Delayed success

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!

2nd time around...

Part 1... Passed March 07   1st time
Part 2....Failed March 07
Part 2....Passed May 07
Part 3....Failed Jan 18th 08
Part 3....Failed March 08
Part 3....I think its all over.... IT IS NOW!  Failed oct 08

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 02-10-08 09:45:54

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile Congratulations  big_smile

Good Luck with PT3  smile

#4 16-10-08 22:58:38

Louisa
Verified Member

Well done amanda, keep it up  smile

Good luck for part 3, its the hardest but most enjoyable, find some training buddies so you can help each other...invaluable to be honest!!!

I ve been indy since day one and within 6 months got a full diary and now turning pups away.  I found it a long and winding road to becoming an adi but i 100% love it and wouldnt change anything for the world.
Sounds like your on the right track and doing well.

Well done

Louisa  smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PXGn42tCbc

This is what qualifying as an ADI makes you do!!! smile yes its me smile

www.drivingschoolsloughborough.com

#5 17-10-08 20:19:07

amanda
Verified Member

Hi Louisa!

Many thanks 4 your email you sound really happy in your new career.  Just found myself a BUDDY think it will be invaluable to get as much play role as possible. How long did it take you to pass your part 3? Did you go on a pink licence, if so do you think its a wise move?

Look forward to your reply.

@manda

Board footer