You are not logged in.

#1 28-09-08 11:06:08

lane

insurance cover

my trainee licence is about to come to an end, am I able to teach for no financial gain or do I need to stop teaching full stop.

28-09-08 11:06:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: insurance cover

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 28-09-08 22:35:57

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Not quite sure what u mean....do u mean does ur insurance cover u after your license runs out? to teach for no financial gain?

#3 29-09-08 01:09:49

Disky
Verified Member
Website

check with your insurance company, i know that waveney will continue your insurance so you can still teach, practice without financial gain even if your pink has run out.

regards
Ray

#4 30-09-08 09:20:40

onmyown
Verified Member

yes waveney do cover you,
And also I have had to claim from them my car was crashed on test (not our fault) they got me a replacement car here in 24 hours, picked my crashed car up in 48 hours. they covered the car fully to take it away. and they have been very good all the way through, a bit of trouble at the start, but that was down to the other insurance company.
So over all, a good cover, and one to consider in the future,

Board footer