You are not logged in.

#1 24-09-08 14:44:07

catweazle
Verified Member

2nd attempt a pass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pst 1    5/4    full write up to follow thought i failed but o god   what a feeling

24-09-08 14:44:07

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: 2nd attempt a pass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 24-09-08 15:18:02

theadi
Verified Member

congratulations....ADI

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 24-09-08 20:57:12

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile Congratulationsssssssssssssss Cat  big_smile
Look forward to your write up!

#4 25-09-08 20:37:07

catweazle
Verified Member

the same examiner who destroyed me with a 2/2 on my last attempt called out my name i felt my heart drop

noticed i had pst 1  my god i had just practised it with my trainer 2 days before big_smile   
waited in drivers seat as he filled out forms

intro aims and obj done showed demo cockpit drill got him to seatbelt /head restraint properly
then drove to site showing steering technique and q&a on road experiance
on arrival talked through opening doors safely and removal of seatbelt we then swapped seats iwatched him enter car   not closing door properly sorted that  other faults caught were wrong feet on pedals using wrong hands to open door/moving head to check mirrors/wrong gear selection in practise,  ionly got to gears then was stopped debrief was i had overcomplicated clutch demonstration   

next was xroads phase 2  q&A on yellow box/road position /priorties/crossing traffic  given wrong answer on yellow box for turning right

we then went for drive he then continued to carry out every fault on sheetdealt with all of them on side of road  straightaway except for road position turning right he just clipped line first time then a bit more then a lot which i sussed and fixed also had to dual him when he wouldnt slow down enogh on an approach to xroad

on debrief he asked how i thought it went told him i thought part1 was possibly 4 but proberly 3
and part 2 i crashed and burned but he asked if i had fixed the faults he gave me i replied the ones i had seen he then said i had seen them all  and dual control use was perfect and then said so i am pleased to say you passed with a 5 and 4

i was then on cloud cookoo land lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

#5 25-09-08 20:49:58

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Well done ADI,  big_smile

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

Board footer