You are not logged in.

#1 17-09-08 19:53:36

ste

cost of learning hgv training

hi all, just a quickie, new to this forum,
im after getting my hgv licence for class 1 and 2, already go previsional for them on my licence, and got pre 97 licence, was wondering what the averedge cost for training and test would be, not many places near me do the courses, and want to know what an averadge price would be for the training and test, so i know what kind of price im going to be looking at before i start due to lack of finance. cheers

17-09-08 19:53:36

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: cost of learning hgv training

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 17-09-08 21:48:58

bandb666
Verified Member

about £1000 each based on a weeks training would be a very rough average

32228867b788f001d0578227977f51516cfb185f8a8b5a90a373e985.jpg

#3 19-10-08 15:30:10

Big D

In Banbury it is £1100 including 5 days training and test on the 5th day. This includes VAT.

Board footer