You are not logged in.

#1 13-03-05 20:38:34

ck
Website

Yet another newcomer

Hi to you all,
I've posted one or bits on the forum and realised I have'nt introduced myself (how rude) so I'll do it now.
My name is Cliff I am in Nottingham and have been an ADI for a year,
well I say a year I actually quallified about 18 years ago but for various reasons gave it up then about 2 years ago decided I should give it another go so retrained and requalified on 10 march 2004.
I set up on my own in May last year and think its the best thing I could have done.Though I had my doubts at first when sat waiting for the phone to ring(then it did and it was the !!!!!!!! double glazing firm)then it rang again and I was off.
Things have changed a bit in those interim years but the job is still basically the same and I love it.
Now I have found this forum I feel like I am not quite on my own anymore ,I can't keep off it, the threads throw up some really intersting points and its great to have somewhere to go for advice (and lots of it).
Hpoefully I may be able to return the favour aswell.
ck

13-03-05 20:38:34

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Yet another newcomer

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 13-03-05 22:17:19

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Hi Cliff,

A big warm welcome to you, even if it is a bit late!

Regards,

#3 13-03-05 22:41:11

Django

Now your here you won't be off it. I've been here less than a week and it feels like home. Was there life before this place??  big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 14-03-05 10:19:57

Gizmotime
Administrator

Django wrote:

Now your here you won't be off it. I've been here less than a week and it feels like home. Was there life before this place??  big_smile

Ermmmmmmmmmmmm I think there was lol

Welcome Cliff your last names not Richards is it lol  sorry bad joke lol  wink

#5 14-03-05 13:21:12

ck
Website

Thanks for the welcomes,my surname unortunately is'nt richards though I look about the same age as sir Cliff I am however about 30 years younger

#6 14-03-05 16:22:40

VandADI
Administrator

Hi ck and welcome to the forum  big_smile
Regards
VandADI

Board footer