You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 06-08-08 10:04:18

Jaemey
Verified Member
Website

Part 3 PST2

Hi guys just a quick post to let you know I had delayed success with a 3/4. I will do a write up but I knew I'd failed whilst I was waiting on my result. My examiner asked how I thought I'd done and told him I thought I'd failed. He asked me why I thought that and told him exactly the reasons why. He was very encouraging as he said because I'd pinpointed why that I knew how to fix it. So 2nd attempt booked for 19th August and now I know what to expect, I'm gonna take my staple gun along and staple him to the seat. Proverbially of course big_smile.

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

www.passexpress.co.uk

06-08-08 10:04:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 PST2

#2 06-08-08 18:32:46

mani
Verified Member

Hi, sorry to hear that Jaemey, all the best for the 19th.

#3 06-08-08 18:58:47

Mat_Leeke
Verified Member
Website

Unlucky mate. What did you fail on can I ask?

I've got my first part three that same day. Good luck on yours!

DSA Approved Driving Instructor (car)

www.adi-mat.com

#4 06-08-08 22:02:09

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Sorry to hear your disappointing result,but it's great that you new the reason because you can improve on that now.look forward to reading your write up. You'll do great on the 19th.;-)

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

#5 02-09-08 16:27:56

rooster
Verified Member

How did you do - congrats or commiserations?

Reading thro' this forum lets me know that there are some very determined people out there!

So if it's not good news - chin-up, and NEVER GIVE UP!

If it's good news - let us know about it.

Best wishes.

#6 03-09-08 09:08:23

Jaemey
Verified Member
Website

I had to cancel my attempt on the 19th august but sat it yesterday on the 2nd September. I passed but theres another post which will have a full write up.

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

www.passexpress.co.uk

#7 04-09-08 09:07:33

rooster
Verified Member

Very well done!  You are an inspriation! big_smile

#8 04-09-08 20:00:59

theadi
Verified Member

great news all the best ADI

Board footer