You are not logged in.

#1 28-08-08 10:17:51

robertjones207
Verified Member

Going Pink

Hi all.

I am looking for some advise. I am thinking about going on a pink licence. But i am unsure about how many hours i should do so i can benefit from the experience.

I currently work full time just now and don't finish til 5.30. The good thing is don't work weekends.

If anyone is on pink just now can you give me an insight to how many hours you do.

Thanks

Robert

28-08-08 10:17:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Going Pink

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 28-08-08 20:10:25

Disky
Verified Member
Website

Robert, after being on the pink as it were,, steady matron......

I would say no more that 10-15 hours per week, as you need time to yourself, study time, time for friends and family, and offcourse, time in your full time job to make all of the before mentioned happen smile

#3 28-08-08 21:32:33

samds
Verified Member
Website

If you are working full time in another job, my advice would be to limit your lessons to 10 or under.
Do a Saturday morning and a couple of evenings.  Spread the lessons out so that you can look at
what you've done and plan the next one.  As Disky says you need time for study, work and family.

At University studying Humanities with Literature and Music.

http://www.myspace.com/scottmacalister/

#4 03-09-08 14:54:42

robertjones207
Verified Member

can i ask. Did anyone have problems getting a school. I can't go with the school i learned with due to distance reasons but i am having a little bit of bother with the schools that are round my area

#5 21-09-08 19:47:58

robertjones207
Verified Member

i have a chance of a career break from my work that would allow me to train full time.

Would anyone recommend this or would you say working part time and going on a pink licence better

Cheers

Board footer