You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 31-03-08 20:08:39

VandADI
Administrator

Active Driving Solutions (Ged Wilmot & Claire Wilmot)

ACTIVE DRIVING SOLUTIONS (GED WILMOT & CLAIRE WILMOT)

http://www.activedrivingsolutions.com/     TEL : 0800 849 6440
If you are training or have trained in the past with this company, please tell us your opinions of the training and service you received.

Please be responsible about what you post. If you had a bad experience then by all means tell us what happened, but do so responsibly. This section is not about deflaming any company.

The opinions below do not represent the opinions of Driver Training Today. 

31-03-08 20:08:39

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Active Driving Solutions (Ged Wilmot & Claire Wilmot)

#2 01-04-08 19:51:35

Dux
Verified Member
Website

I cannot recommend Active Driving Solutions highly enough. I was lucky enough to find them after I was taken on trainee licence by Claire for her driving school, little did I know that I was getting such  great instructor trainers into the bargain.

Both Claire and Ged provide a professional and enjoyable learning environment, all the training is done in the car, with one on one tuition dedicated solely to you, they are also available outside your training times to assist with any areas you may be concerned about, with their combined wealth of experience in the industry, and the fact that they are both high grade instructors themselves, what they don't know about instructor training can be written on the back of a postage stamp.

I will always be grateful to both Claire and Ged, they picked me up when I came away dejected with a 3/3 from my first attempt at the part 3 test, just two months later, after a number of training sessions with them, I achieved a 5/5, what a turnaround!

This was due to high standard of training I received during that time, every session was structured to my needs, great feedback was provided to enable me to see where I needed to improve. I went away from every session having learnt something, but, more importantly, with a feeling of confidence that I could achieve my goal, something that had felt almost unattainable just a couple of months earlier.

So if you're thinking about a career as a driving instructor, and are wondering where to start, look no further than Active Driving Solutions, not only will you achieve your goal, you'll have a great time doing it.

Part 1 Passed April 07

Part 2 Passed June 07 3 Minors

Part 3 Delayed Success 05/12/07    3-3

Part 3 Passed 20/02/08      5-5

Diamond Advanced Driver 03/06/08

www.polepositiondrivertraining.co.uk

#3 05-04-08 13:55:59

cfc2607
Verified Member

I approached Active Driving Solutions to guide me through my ADI training, thankfully they took me on. They assessed my driving and gave me things to work on, more than I was expecting  wink, after I had waited almost 6 months to get my CRB returned I jumped in with my part 2 training which I passed in Feb 08, with only 5 minor faults that I picked up myself as I went through the test.

I started my part 3 training on 27/02 and have now completed my thirteenth session, I found Ged and Claire to be extremely professional and patient, they are very approachable and willing to pass on advise, each session was 1 on 1 and tailored to my needs. I was given great feedback and every session was recorded which was extremely helpfull, I then had the chance to go over the session again and again. But the important thing for me was the confidence I felt at the end of the sessions and I looked forward to the next one with great anticipation.

I am now ready to send off for my trainee licence, for that 'on the job experience', and for getting me to this stage in my career I will always be gratefull to Ged and Claire.

I would definately recommend that anyone concidering starting on the training road should contact Active Driving Solutions before talking to anyone else, not only will they get you trained, with a 6-6 score in mind big_smile, you'll have a great time training with them.

DSA ADI
Part 1 - passed 1st time
Part 2 - 5 minor faults
Part 3 - 4/5 passed 1st time

#4 05-04-08 15:49:17

Janeway
Verified Member
Website

I believe that CPD (Continuing Professional Development) is important in any career. With this in mind, I booked a session with Ged prior to my first FLEET checktest. I was delighted to attain a Grade 6. Whether a PDI, ADI, or ADI Trainer like myself, there is always something more to be learnt. I reccommend Ged for professional, first class training.

Wendy Farran
Grade 6
ORDIT Registered Trainer.
www.voyagerinstructortraining.com

ORDIT Registered ADI Trainer
Fleet Trainer
Grade 6
B.Ed
http://www.voyagerinstructortraining.com

#5 02-09-08 09:41:09

cfc2607
Verified Member

I thought an update on my last entry would be a good idea.

I completed my 40 hrs training with Ged and Claire and happily went down for my part 3 test on 21st Aug, I was given pst 3, and the end of the test I thought I'd done well and was ecstatic when I was told I'd passed with a 4/5.

I cant thank Ged and Claire enough for getting me through my training, they are both without doubt the best trainer providers I've met. Every session was fitted around my training needs, at the end of each session I received a feedback sheet that highlighted the areas I needed to work on.

I would definitely advise anyone looking for a highly professional training provider to contact them first, you'll not regret it.

DSA ADI
Part 1 - passed 1st time
Part 2 - 5 minor faults
Part 3 - 4/5 passed 1st time

Board footer