You are not logged in.

#1 26-08-08 17:43:17

keja33
Verified Member

Chat Room

Can anybody reccomend or even use a chat room on the net, i have had a look but it just seems to be sex sex sex   yikes

The reason i ask is that over the weekend i found some old letters in my attic from penpals i used to have when i was at school, and that was in the 70`s,    god i`m old  big_smile big_smile                                 

I had one in Spain, Germany and France,so hopefully i can chat to people from all over the world, maybe even other driving instructors, instead of using snail mail    tongue

26-08-08 17:43:17

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Chat Room

#2 26-08-08 18:46:43

Leprechaun

you should try things like facebook to find people then once you've tracked each other down you can use msn etc

#3 26-08-08 20:39:07

Gizmotime
Administrator

You could also use Friends Reunited they are very good for finding people you went to school with.

Giz smile

#4 27-08-08 15:42:36

keja33
Verified Member

Great, never thought about friends reunited, that will keep me busy tonight  big_smile

Now what was that busty blondes name in the sixth form    yikes yikes

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 27-08-08 17:14:56

Gizmotime
Administrator

Now what was that busty blondes name in the sixth form    yikes yikes

Only a fella could say that and get away with it big_smile big_smile big_smile

Friends Reunited is great I have found lots of my old school pals through that smile

Giz

Board footer