You are not logged in.

#1 26-08-08 18:02:13

mike@d4q
Website

Area required for Skid training Nottinghamshire/Leistershire

Anyone know of an area within about 15 miles of Nottingham I could hire to use a skid training vehicle on a regular basis. It would need to be about 50x100 metres of concrete or tarmac but I can operate the vehicle in a smaller area if I have to. There is no skidding noise as the front and rear wheels steer independently of driver input to simulate oversteer or understeer.

ADI, Fleet, Skid Car, 4x4 Instructor.

26-08-08 18:02:13

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Area required for Skid training Nottinghamshire/Leistershire

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 27-08-08 18:04:52

sipin
Verified Member

Don't know if it will help but you could try contacting www.skidcar.co.uk they might let you use their area

Even when things go wrong you can learn from them

#3 27-08-08 18:20:55

mike@d4q
Website

Thanks for the suggestion sipin but Skidcar UK don't have anything in the area closer then Bruntingthorpe, South Leicestershire.

#4 27-08-08 19:53:36

mani
Verified Member

I dont know of 100% but someone was telling me about langar airfield, perhaps somebody else could confirm this too.

#5 29-08-08 12:47:58

mike@d4q
Website

Thanks, I have previously been in contact with the owners of Langer. There is a chance I could operate the vehicle here but the owners have issues with other vehicles on the site so its unlikely at present.

Board footer