You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 18-08-08 20:13:14

Mat_Leeke
Verified Member
Website

Gutted

I was due to do my part 3 test tomorrow and got a call at 3.30pm saying the examiner can't make it and the test was cancelled. I am furious because the next available test isn't until October. I was all prepared and ready and now have to find all the extra money required to carry on and it isn't even because I failed. I was told to complain and they might be able to arrange something earlier but i'm not covinced. I have complained on the off chance though

DSA Approved Driving Instructor (car)

www.adi-mat.com

18-08-08 20:13:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Gutted

#2 18-08-08 22:12:35

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

On a positive note.....least u found out prior to turning up, that would be worse  neutral

(just my way of thinking)

keep checking for cancellations ones bound to be available before october

#3 22-08-08 15:49:13

DampDog
Verified Member

Turned up for mine and was told it had been cancelled in the waiting room..

Depending who you talk to the DSA can be helpful or the absolute opposite. First person I spoke to couldn't have give a toss about it being cancelled and me wanting another test booking. Following day I rang and got a different person who, reset my booking on the online biiking system so I could look for myself (I had been locked out) then gave me a list of possible alternate dates. Think it's all down to luck who on the other end of the phone.

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

Board footer