You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 12-03-05 20:11:39

la.monikita
Verified Member

hello all

My name is Monika. Just joined the forum, but have been reading the ADI one for about a month. Got my green on Valentines Day. It was my third attempt at part 3 and I failed the other 2 for being really stupid, or perhaps not paying enough attention on the training days, therefore not asking enough questions then not knowing that ; you need to get the “pupil” to demonstrate hand signal at pedestrian crossings! Well I’ve done it know and am over the moon. Being my own boss, knowing that if I do a good job it will pay me dividends. I worked my a***e off in the last 12 years & my boss had become a millionaire after first 6 years, but my dedications got me nowhere. So now I will be gone delivering best possible service with the knowledge that if I’m good no one will take it away from me.
Wish had found the forum earlier. I did now know for example that you can take your licence off the car if you don’t want the test to go on your record.
  big_smile
Cheers

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

12-03-05 20:11:39

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: hello all

#2 12-03-05 22:46:28

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Hi Monika,

Well done for persevering - Great result!

Hope you have fun here on the forum, just feel free to get stuck in.

Regards,

#3 13-03-05 08:54:07

Django

Good for you glad you made it. As for this place I can't keep off it. Enjoy.

Talk soon

Board footer