You are not logged in.

#1 11-03-05 16:22:52

beatts

Time between attempts

Hi all,

As a rough guide what sort of time did people leave between 1st and 2nd attempts at a part 3 test, then subsequently between the 2nd and 3rd attempts?

Having just sat and failed my 1st attempt. My two year period runs out in November. Do you think the best suggestion is a second attempt in say July then a third in October (should I fail) or just go for it! (giving a few weeks between for extra training etc of course).

If I take the first route I wouldnt have to wait long for another 3 goes if you get my drift.

Also is there anywher we can find out the exact date our two years is up, I have lost my part 1 test reults. (The dog ate them!! ahem!)
:oops:

Ta

Beatts

11-03-05 16:22:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Time between attempts

#2 11-03-05 21:59:54

ck
Website

Hi Beatts,
I can't believe you are thinking about your second three goes when you have only just failed your first attempt.
You need to be positive only take the test when you are ready and then go expecting to pass, if you think you are going to fail you probably will.
So you need to address the reasons you failed, take more training and be positive.
More importantly be positive.
Infact the most important thing you need to be is positive.
I would like to say that i'm sure you will succeed but I am not, unless you become more POSITIVE.
Good luck

wink ck

#3 11-03-05 23:03:42

Peter Leigh
Verified Member

I took just over a year for part3, and past on the 3rd attempt, 6 months between 1st and 2nd go and 6 months for the last attempt. past  with just 1 week to spare.
ah piece of cake man !!!!

#4 12-03-05 07:27:45

Mr.Incredible

In failing your part 3, you've "earned" the need to acquire a further 5 hours training. 
Do these and be guided by your Trainer.

"If you don't know where you're going, no road will lead you there" - Rudyard Kipling

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 12-03-05 16:29:35

rachdrive
Website

Hi Beatts,

Get all the training you need and don't rush back into it, make sure that you are 100% ready for your next attempt and then there won't any need for another  wink

Mr Invincible....5 hours extra training is only required if you are on the Pink Badge otherwise you can do it again after no extra training if you wished to!! (Not advisable).

As said BE POSITIVE and remember you only get out what you put in!!!

Find all the help you need!

Rach  8)

Driving is for life.........Not just for xmas!!!!!

www.boydsdrivertraining.co.uk

#6 12-03-05 19:46:04

ADI349
Verified Member

Take your time in between attempts.  A frend of mine failed part 1 put straight in for 2nd attempt got a cancellation a week later, despite advice went ahead took it, failed. totally disillusioned never bothered taking it any further. (lost a lot of money)

If you only do what you've always done, you will only achieve what you've always achieved

Board footer