You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 13-08-08 21:52:55

bandb666
Verified Member

LGV to PCV - medical ?

I've had L.G.V C+E for 10 years plus now & considering taking P.C.V test, inevitably it'll mean another theory test but does anyone know if I will need another medical ?

32228867b788f001d0578227977f51516cfb185f8a8b5a90a373e985.jpg

13-08-08 21:52:55

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: LGV to PCV - medical ?

#2 15-08-08 19:27:50

AndyBerry

can't say 100%, but I'd be pretty confident you would...

Andy

#3 17-08-08 10:02:18

jb

Hi everyone, I have just passed my medical for the LGV,I have been driving for 21 years, but only in a car. So back then (in the 1980s) you did not need a theory test you just got asked about 4 questions on your highway code. I am about to invest in the CD ROM and the LGV book, how easy is it to pass the theory test for your LGV.
                                                   jb

Board footer