You are not logged in.

#1 14-08-08 16:29:28

xtreme888
Verified Member

my first dheck test since qualified 2.5 yrs ago !!!

Hi,

my first check......thought i was going to fail  !!!!! lesson was roundabout, but had to change plan as student lost or forgotten how to drive in 5 min....:cry:.....had to change to hazard/awareness/planning/mirrors !!!! she stalled many times and i used the dual 4 times in about 30min  :?. was thinking oh no i going to fail......core comp was good 5 5 5, but lost it on planning and control of lesson. SE was excellent as he hinted that she was quiet a handful !!! ended up with a four.....didn`t have a student near test standard and didn`t want to go for role play....maybe i should had....SE gave me a lot of feedbacks.... he said cya in 18months but maybe 36 months i thought  lol.......i can relax now, actually looking forward to next one going for a six  :evil:

14-08-08 16:29:28

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: my first dheck test since qualified 2.5 yrs ago !!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 14-08-08 21:54:36

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Well done on ur result  big_smile

Im a bit confuddled tho....did u use one of ur pupils or the examiner in role?

#3 14-08-08 22:37:33

xtreme888
Verified Member

used one of student......what a learning experience !!!!  She was apologising all the time for her poor performance...felt sorry for her. Think SE would had made less errors !!!!!

Board footer