You are not logged in.

#1 14-08-08 20:26:10

jo

Booked my test but am confused

Hi again everyone.  I took the bull by the horns tonight and decided to book my test online.  (I'm not revealing when it is though)!  Anyway, I printed out the Booking Receipt confirmation sheet and am now wondering if I entered the correct details into the computer when I was booking.  I will be taking my test in an automatic car and am pretty sure that I clicked on the 'Test Category: B - Car - automatic' box.  But looking at the confirmation sheet it doesn't mention the word 'automatic' anywhere on it.  It just states 'Test Category: B - Car'.   Do you think that is right?  Is there any way I can find out online if I gave the correct information when I booked?  If I can't find out what details I originally gave online do you think I would need to ring them when they open tomorrow?  Thanks for your help.

14-08-08 20:26:10

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Booked my test but am confused

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 14-08-08 21:31:48

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

As no-one else has answered I'll throw my threepence in.

I'm reasonably certain that it makes no difference what kind of car test you book - the examiner will tick the correct box on the day. I'm sure someone will turn up with the gospel truth later though.

There's a number on the booking form for enquiries you could call to confirm that everything is ok if needs be.

#3 15-08-08 08:49:02

jo

Thanks timmanwaringadi for your reply.  Phoned up DSA this morning.  Apparently, everything in order, and I had ticked the correct box after all.  Panic over!   

#4 25-09-08 16:21:33

Colin Martin
Verified Member
Website

I have taught autos for a few years now and the paperwork never confirms an auto test is booked in the same way an extended test for somebody with a disability wasn't on the confirmation last time we booked one. I have even been in the back of the car on a test and the Examiner got in and said "Ah an Auto" as if they didn't know it was booked as auto.

Colin Martin
The Bright Red L http://thebrightredl.com
Instructor Apps http://drivinginstructorapps.co.uk
Apps Video channel https://www.youtube.com/colinbythesea

Board footer