You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 31-07-08 20:09:03

smithwold
Verified Member
Website

Part 3 pass

Hi all, passed part 3 Mon 28th.
PST 2 and 4-4.
I was a little disappointed with the 4's but after my 1st disaster (2-2) where I was so nervous that I couldn't even find my way out of the waiting room..... and it went downhill from there!!

Here is my personal formula... worked for me.

1, Book a test time as early as possible. (my 1st disastrous attempt was 12.30 - all morning to get worked up)
2, Be confident in your ability. (I thought I was at the 1st)
3, Core comps - practice pulling your learners over for a chat. (Tried to do all mine on the go)
4, Study, cram, analyse yourself. (Did some, but not enough)
5, Dont tell anyone when your exam is (no peer pressure)
6, Good nights sleep. (Easier said than done)
7, Cold shower!!! (You'll get used to it)
8, Can of Red Bull 1/2 hour before test starts (cant stand the stuff, but kept me alert)
9, Keep telling yoursel thet you are gonna nail that sucker and dont let anything slip. (seadi ran rings round me 1st time)
10, Be eager to get going. (Dont appear nervous or anxious, they will take advantage of your state)

Above all else, relax and be yourself.

I passed at the 2nd attempt after losing out to nerves on the 1st.
I thought I was ready, but for the 2nd, I knew I was ready!!

31-07-08 20:09:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 pass

#2 31-07-08 20:29:53

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations  big_smile

All the best for your new career & future!

#3 01-08-08 10:34:58

ceecee
Verified Member

Congratulations!

I hope you enjoy your new career

ADI Part 1 passed: 28/03/2008
ADI Part 2 passed: 03/07/2008
ADI Part 3 failed: 28/07/2009
ADI Part 3 failed: 30/09/2009
ADI Part 3 passed:07/10/2009

#4 01-08-08 17:11:38

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Will you give us a write up?

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 08-08-08 20:57:37

smithwold
Verified Member
Website

Will you give us a write up?

Errm? You mean a blow by account? or?..

Board footer