You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 02-07-08 16:41:22

Damian

One way training

When I decided to become a driving instructor i never thought part 3 would had been as hard as it was.

I finally passed on my 3rd attempt and the build up to my test that week was the worst feeling ever, with each attempt I feared failure more and more... After my 2nd attempt with 1st Class Driving i decided something had to be done so i got in contact with another trainer.

From the 1st lesson  I noticed a instant difference in level of understanding i acquired for the pst's.

So, this is a message to thank and promote Milan at One Way Training, www.onewaytraining.com for his help and support.     

Thanks
Damian

02-07-08 16:41:22

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: One way training

#2 15-07-08 16:46:35

TismeInnit
Verified Member

Re: One way training

I can also give a thumbs up for One Way Training (Milan), I trained in Barnet not Greenford for 5 sessions over 4 weeks coming up to my test in Barnet after a 4 month break in training.

Excellent role play skills teamed with knowledge of what is required from you as an instrutor before and after your part 3.

Paul

Board footer