You are not logged in.

#1 14-07-08 00:39:36

starlight_

Hey guys, how goes it?

Ok, so I know I passed a few months ago but I've rarely been round since and haven't posted for a while. I thought I'd just pop by and see how everyone is and catch up on the forum. Can't keep me out of the car at the mo, loving a different kind of new found freedom, I've moved house and without a car I'd be stranded.

Where is everyone?? Dee I know you must be lurking somewhere?  Luchell?? No? strange for this time of night! HeHeHe wink msdarcy?? mayb not.

Is anybody out there?

I blinking passed, at last!! smile 19/03/08 - OMG I've been driving a year! Sold Betty & haven't stopped sobbing since....

14-07-08 00:39:36

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hey guys, how goes it?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 14-07-08 07:10:10

kjs
Verified Member
Website

Hi.  Long time , no see. Nice to see you again ! Glad to here that you are ok and enjoying your driving, and that it would seem you're back on track.

kjs

#3 14-07-08 07:29:32

starlight_

morning kev smile
I know.. been offline for a few months :s me without a proper internet connection is like taunting a fire breathing dragon. lol. I'm loving driving, just not my sat nav which definatly has me on my toes when it does things like diverting me through central london. OMG cars were just coming at me from every direction, seriously thought about abandoning the car and jumping on a tube out of there lmao!!  smile smile

Hope tricks are gd with you? 

I blinking passed, at last!! smile 19/03/08 - OMG I've been driving a year! Sold Betty & haven't stopped sobbing since....

#4 14-07-08 21:03:42

DEE

Hey Kate

Yup you are right im still lurking  big_smile
Not been around much myself lately. Ive been far to busy ghost hunting lol
and going again in a couple of weeks  big_smile

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your driving hun
Please pop in now and again and keep us up to date

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#5 14-07-08 21:15:36

starlight_

Hey Dee

*shivers* ghost hunting eh, sounds like fun! lol Where you off to next?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 14-07-08 21:22:59

DEE

Hey Dee

Hey Dee

Hiya Kate

Ive recently got back from Jamaica Inn in Cornwall
Im going back there again in a couple of weeks to celebrate my 40th birthday. Lets just hope that the ghosts decide to come to the party!!
It will be the 4th time I have stayed there and the 4th haunted room that I have stayed in there....Only 2 more to go then lol

Good to see you back hun

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#7 14-07-08 22:03:54

den676
Verified Member

Zaffy's getting some stick with all these trips to Cornwall  lol lol

Hope ya see plenty of ghosts  lol

#8 14-07-08 22:22:54

starlight_

LMAO!

Driving is one of the most relaxing things I've ever learnt to do smile apart from reversing into a wall outside bf's place of work. Empty car park reversing out of a bay and I didn't turn quick enough and shattered my nearside rear light on a 3ft wall. Car definatly belongs to me now LOL! I've never felt such a fool.

Board footer