You are not logged in.

#1 11-07-08 07:58:01

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Have my part 2 today..

Hi Guys

I have my 1st attempt at my part 2 this afternoon and i thought i would be so nervous, but im actually quite calm. I'm sure the nerves will kick in when i arrive at the test center. I will let you know how i got on later.

Have a good day all.   smile

While i was doing a mock part 2 and doing a turn in the road yesterday, a car drove up very close (which told me straight away that the driver was inpaticent) while reversing, the driver of the other car proceded to raise his arms in annoyance and when i drove off, he shouted at me 'why dont you, pi** off and do that somewhere else' All i did was look at him..but it embarrassed me a little as i was with my ADI. Some people are just so rude, and had i been on my own i would of told him that i pay my car tax and i can bloo dy well drive where i like. I Hope this doesnt happen today, in my real part 2.

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

11-07-08 07:58:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Have my part 2 today..

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 11-07-08 10:27:38

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Best of luck Cat  big_smile

When i encounter morons like that i just think....what a sad life they must have to be like that! Keep smiling its them who has the problem not u  big_smile

#3 11-07-08 10:45:32

theadi
Verified Member

Hi all,

all the best cat, and hopefully you wont meet any morons today.

#4 11-07-08 18:17:25

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Hello, Unfortunately i failed today  sad

2 driving faults and 1 serious. I am extremely disappointed at my result. My serious was forthe following: i was at a junction on a minor road, waiting to emerge right onto the major, the left was a blind bend, so i emerged slowly in order for me to get a better view. Im now over the white line, just about to go and a car comes around the bend, then another then another, forcing me to wait. Whilst i was waiting a car was waiting on my right as i was blocking his way. This is what my serious was for, causing the car on my right not to make progress.

I'm so disappointed because if the car had been a second earlier or not there at all, it wouldnt of mattered be being slightly over the line.

I have another test booked for tomorrow morning at 8:45, so hopefully that will result in a pass. wink

#5 11-07-08 18:34:30

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Awwwwww bad luck cat!  neutral

Wow u got another test very quickly! Good Luck!  big_smile

#6 11-07-08 21:01:14

ceecee
Verified Member

Hi Cat, sorry to hear about your test result. Hopefully you'll pass tomorrow.

Ceecee x

ADI Part 1 passed: 28/03/2008
ADI Part 2 passed: 03/07/2008
ADI Part 3 failed: 28/07/2009
ADI Part 3 failed: 30/09/2009
ADI Part 3 passed:07/10/2009

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 12-07-08 10:22:15

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Wow u got another test very quickly! Good Luck!

I know, i looked on the net, and couldnt believe it when i saw an available slot for today. Ironic thing is, i was oringinaly going to book this day and time but thought it was to early for my Trainer. I passed today.

#8 12-07-08 11:01:19

theadi
Verified Member

Hi All,

good luck cat, hopefully you should do it today.

Board footer