You are not logged in.

#1 11-07-08 08:09:32

Cat8t3
Verified Member

New Seat Ibiza

Hello

I had a day off work yesterday, so took a trip down to my local seat dealership. Got a  look at the new seat that is being launched this weekend. It had only just been put in the show room and the lady had not had chance to cover it up,  she said i was the first to have a sneaky preview.

It is very nice, much more of a modern design than the current ibiza :afro:. She had said that the ecomotive wont come out in it untill about a years time, but when it does it wll be a car i would consider.

Is anyone using the current ecomotive? If so how is it?

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

11-07-08 08:09:32

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New Seat Ibiza

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 05-03-09 17:26:42

Tony
Verified Member
Website

Re: New Seat Ibiza

Been today and had a look at the New Ibiza. Personally I found it a very nice car indeed.

Asked about the new ecomotive and was told that they wouldn't be any good as a driving school car. Something about the DPF (diesel particulate filter) they said the car needs a good run to get this cleared and wouldn't be any good on short journeys that a driving school car would do. So that info is from the horses mouth as it were...

Still very interested in the 1.4 se diesel.. just waiting to see what kind of a deal I can get with the local dealer.

One little thing, you can't see the speedo from the passenger seat. Seat are putting in one of those GPS things that will be used as a second speedo.

If I finally decided to go ahead with buying it, I'll let you know more about the car as and when..

Tony.

Just wondering, does anybody out there have one of the New Seat Ibiza's - and if you do, whats it like to live with?

Board footer