You are not logged in.

#1 03-07-08 09:03:33

Jularo

every morning

Hello everyone, every morning i turn on the tv and another person has lost their lives by being stabbed or being shot, what is this country coming to, its getting worse everyday and these scumbags who are doing these dreadful crimes are getting away with it. If i was prime minister i would lock them up and throw away the key and not have the luxury they have in prison they would have just have a matress in their cell and thats it, and i would ban human rights they dont deserve it.Julie sad sad sad

P.s WHAT A SAD WORLD WE LIVE IN sad sad sad sad sad sad

03-07-08 09:03:33

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: every morning

#2 03-07-08 13:15:30

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Good Afternoon.

I completely agree with you. A few years ago, you occasionally heard of someone being murdered, but now it is pretty much every day someone has been found. A few weeks ago i actually decided i would no longer watch the news. I listen to the radio at work, so i cant avoid it all together.

Lets have some happy news for a change  tongue

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

#3 04-07-08 08:41:46

neil8181
Verified Member

At the moment it seems to be mainly the cities. Now I'm not from a city, but fear it for my kid when the "craze" drifts to smaller towns. Just like taking drugs 20 years ago was just a city thing, now they're EVERYWHERE.

Approved Driving Instructor
DSA Grade 6 Fleet Registered
A1 Assessor
NVQ Level 3 in Driving Instruction
Ambassador for BRAKE
ROSPA Gold

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 04-07-08 11:00:50

Zipper
Verified Member
Website

Not just in UK towns & cities but in other places too.

It's interesting for me to read some of the general posts on here about how society combats crime (or fails to combat it).

I'm virtually half a globe away but our situation seems exactly the same - the perpetrators get away (oh the poor disadvantaged thingy wingys!), but if the victims (oooh what b****ds!) retaliate in any way they face the full brunt of the law.

BTW I don't blame our justice system because they operate under severe restraints it's our gutless politicians and the idiotic society who pulls their strings (I speak for my part of the world only of course).  wink

Zipper ("G'Day Mate!")
I'm not 65! I'm only $59.95+tax
www.drivingnt.com

#5 04-07-08 15:28:08

Jularo

hello everyone, another person has lost their life in south london.Did anyone see that programme on channel four earlier on this week these gangs were talking about their gang and what weapons they can get their hands on i noticed these muppets all had there faces covered up so they couldnt be recognised so they are not that hard just complete utter scumbags and cowards.Julie

#6 04-07-08 23:01:18

peckerup
Verified Member

thankfully, i live in a relatively quiet part of the country where kids pretending to be "hard" are generally not "hard". we all generally know who they are.

colin.

Board footer