You are not logged in.

#1 03-07-08 15:48:47

ceecee
Verified Member

Can't believe it...

I passed my part 2 first time today with only 1 driving fault. It would have been a clean sheet but I got a fault for control on the reversing into a bay.

My test actually went a little over the hour but overall I am very pleased with the outcome.

Good luck to those doing their part 2 training and for any of those who have tests coming up.

ADI Part 1 passed: 28/03/2008
ADI Part 2 passed: 03/07/2008
ADI Part 3 failed: 28/07/2009
ADI Part 3 failed: 30/09/2009
ADI Part 3 passed:07/10/2009

03-07-08 15:48:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Can't believe it...

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 03-07-08 20:30:42

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile Well done ceecee....great result!
Good luck with part 3  8-)

#3 04-07-08 12:10:06

Cat8t3
Verified Member

big_smile big_smile big_smile Well done, that is a great result.

Good luck with your part 3. I have my part 2 test next friday, and im so excited about it  big_smile, but im sure the nerves will kick in on Thursday night. neutral

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

#4 04-07-08 16:28:05

EMMAJANE
Verified Member

ahh well done u , good luck for part 3

i did pm u back

em xx

x emma x
part 1 ..  passed ..dec 07
part 2 ... passed 31st march ....2 faults 
part 3 ...  on the pink [june]

#5 04-07-08 20:01:25

ceecee
Verified Member

Thank you. I'll give you an overview of the test. 10.15 was the test time, I found that a really good time to do the test. I had taken the bach's rescue remedy about 2 hours before my test and that definitely helped with the nerves, in fact I wasn't nervous at all. Had a lovely female examiner, the five show me tell me questions took place in the car. The first manoeuvre was the bay park, but I think I turned a little too late, so I obviously corrected it. Then we went on the drive with which I found the route I had practiced on only once was the route I had for my test, so that made things a little easier. First of all I had to do the emergency stop and boy was it just that.

Then we drove a bit more and the rest of the manoeuvres, in this order, left reverse, right reverse, turn in the road and parallell park. All went well. Continued with general driving, got back to test centre, when she delivered the good news. I'm still on cloud nine and can't believe it, even when I kept doubting myself, my trainer had faith in me. So all in all a great test, I still kick myself about that bay park, because I could have had a clean sheet, but I am proud of myself.

Roll on Part 3....

ADI Part 1 passed: 28/03/2008
ADI Part 2 passed: 03/07/2008
ADI Part 3 failed: 28/07/2009
ADI Part 3 failed: 30/09/2009
ADI Part 3 passed:07/10/2009

Board footer