You are not logged in.

#1 03-07-08 16:59:42

jo

Back seat headrests

I have removed the headrests from the back seats of my car as I found they were blocking my view especially on reversing manoeuvres.  Will it be ok to take my test without these headrests in place or not?  Thanks.

03-07-08 16:59:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Back seat headrests

#2 03-07-08 17:10:08

Roadmaster
Verified Member

Yes.  It isn't a legal requirement to have rear restraints.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 03-07-08 17:14:25

VandADI
Administrator

Yes.  It isn't a legal requirement to have rear restraints.  The only time you will be required to have one is on your checktest, for the examiner. (Unless you do role play)

I think Jo is referring to her L test  wink
However, if you get another Examiner in the back (sometimes trainee examiners sit in on an L test) you will be required to provide rear head restraints.  If you keep it in the boot you will always have it to hand.

#4 03-07-08 20:05:48

Roadmaster
Verified Member

Yes vanda,  I realised after I posted and amended it.  You obviously  posted while I was amending!  big_smile

Board footer