You are not logged in.

#1 02-07-08 08:47:42

jonesy611
Verified Member

Anyone fancy a pint...??!!

Hi Guys,

I'd like to hear from any part 3 trainees, PDI's or ADI's in the Cardiff/Newport/Valleys area of South Wales. I'll be starting part 3 training in Bridgend in a couple of weeks, and I'd really appreciate it if I could pick soemone's brain about the whole process of qualifying and beyond, as I've got loads of questions... :?

Send a message if you're interested, or if you're not too far away, maybe I could buy you a drink of your choice.... big_smile

Apologies if this has sounded too much like a lonely hearts add...!!!

Part 1 17.12.2007 87/63

Part 2 09.06.2008 4/6
Part 3 ......who knows ???
Attempt 1 PST1 February 09 4/2
Attempt 2 PST1 (again) June 09 5/3
Attempt 3 PST 7 24.10.09 4/4

02-07-08 08:47:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Anyone fancy a pint...??!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 02-07-08 14:43:35

keefidee
Verified Member
Website

You have a PM.

Keith

#3 02-07-08 21:33:13

andrews manchester
Verified Member

if i was in that area id take you up on it but if you wnat you can have my messenger and we can chat on their and i wil let you pick mine my part 3 test is on week thursday and ive found this forum an aladdins cave of knowledge really good....

if i can help i will

cheers andy

pdi iam dia

Board footer