You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 24-05-08 17:22:26

Shazzer

Midnight to sunrise walk

I am again taking part in the midnight to sunrise walk for The Douglas Macmillan hospice, who care for terminal cancer patients. My friend and I raised almost £500. last year. It is an enjoyable 10.8 mile walk starting at midnight!
If anyone would care to sponsor me, the link is
http://www.justgiving.com/sharoncrawford

or go to the dougie mac website and join in!

Thank

( If this should not have been posted apologies and please remove)

24-05-08 17:22:26

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Midnight to sunrise walk

#2 21-06-08 07:06:13

Shazzer

Re: Midnight to sunrise walk

Well the walk was last night/this morning and the weather held off for us. 4000 women took part and Jayne and I completed it in 2 hours and 18 minutes.
We did wear our pajamas and I wore big Homer slippers too! Will post a pic when I get one!
We have raised £440 so far, still expecting a few more sponsors from work when they get paid on Wednesday!
Thanks to everyone that has supported us.

Board footer