You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 16-06-08 21:59:42

fizzyt

Third time lucky :))

Hi all, this is my first post on here but thought I would make it my announcement that I passed my test today (with 2 minors), third time lucky!!!  Question is.............Should I use P plates??  What is your view??

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png
[/url]

16-06-08 21:59:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Third time lucky :))

#2 16-06-08 22:13:15

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

well done ! as for the p plates there are two schools of thought. will they give you more room and time? or take the pee like an l plate? i dont like em? but if you insist try three days on a P them 3 days off? see how you feel? good luck.  drive as you where taught,shoudent be a problem? o/

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

#3 16-06-08 23:13:28

DEE

Hi there Fizzyt

If you feel you need P Plates then use them
Or like has been sugested try them for a couple of days then a couple of days without

I passed my test 18 months ago now and debated if to use P Plates or not
I decided against so never did but do whatever is right for you

Drive as you did to pass your test and you will be just fine  big_smile

Nice to meet you in chat  big_smile

Take care
and congrats

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#4 17-06-08 07:32:44

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Enjoy your new found freedom, and stay safe!

#5 20-06-08 09:18:06

fizzyt

big_smile big_smile Thanks all, getting used to my car now so driving is more relaxed.  First time I went out on my own I felt really strange and nervous, almost as tho I was breaking the law by being in the car on my own.  Those feelings have subsided now and I am more confident while out on my own.  You don't realise until you drive just how many idiots there are on the roads these days and they have probably had their licence for years.  I have found an increasing trend that me driving along the road at the speed limit, is just not fast enough for some people.  Tough luck then for them, I worked hard for this licence and I have no intentions to do anything stupid to jeopardise it and god forbid cause anything more serious.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png
[/url]

Board footer