You are not logged in.

#1 16-06-08 11:10:11

jonesy611
Verified Member

Pink waiting time...??

Hi guys,

Been looking on the forum for the usual waiting time for the Pink licence to come through, but can't find it. Could anyone advise..??

Not sure if I'm going to go on a pink yet, but should I put in for one before or wait until after my 40 hours...??

Chhers
smile

Part 1 17.12.2007 87/63

Part 2 09.06.2008 4/6
Part 3 ......who knows ???
Attempt 1 PST1 February 09 4/2
Attempt 2 PST1 (again) June 09 5/3
Attempt 3 PST 7 24.10.09 4/4

16-06-08 11:10:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Pink waiting time...??

#2 16-06-08 11:11:45

may
Verified Member

you can't apply for a pink until you have completed your 40 hours and it can take up to 14 days to come through, mine came through in 10 days.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 16-06-08 11:24:11

jonesy611
Verified Member

Oh yeah, I've been reading that you apply after your 40 hours, but didn't register....!!!  roll

14 days isn't too bad tho....

Cheers may  big_smile

Part 1 17.12.2007 87/63

Part 2 09.06.2008 4/6

#4 16-06-08 11:29:18

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Hiya, as may said you cant apply for a trainee lic until you have completed your 40hrs as you have to send your proof of training off with your application...AD121T (think thats right if its not im sure someone will correct)  form...which must be signed by your trainer.
Depending on your area allow 2-3 weeks for arrival of licence.

#5 16-06-08 11:37:32

jonesy611
Verified Member

Thanks binty,

2-3 weeks, not sooo bad....  neutral

Haven't been told when I can do my 40 hours yet (!!) just trying to plan ahead. Looking at about a month then from starting part 3 to getting pink....

Chhers guys  big_smile

Part 1 17.12.2007 87/63

Part 2 09.06.2008 4/6

#6 16-06-08 12:02:01

jonesy611
Verified Member

Oooooh, one more thing,

Would I be right in thinking that if the pink was valid from, say July 1st, and I had proof I didn't get in until the begining of August, would it only be valid for 5 months...??

Probably a daft question, but just wanted to check...  smile

Part 1 17.12.2007 87/63

Part 2 09.06.2008 4/6

#7 16-06-08 12:53:19

may
Verified Member

I chose mine to start from 26th November, i worked on the 3 weeks rule so counted 3 weeks(a monday) from when i posted it to when i wanted it to start, that way you don't lose anything, mine arrived a week earlier than that as for my green it was issued 2 weeks before i got it so you do lose that time which is why its best to pick a date a bit later you want it to start.

#8 18-06-08 20:16:15

EMMAJANE
Verified Member

mine took  3 weeks to come in post i put a start date  [monday]on form and i got it a few days before start date

emmx

x emma x
part 1 ..  passed ..dec 07
part 2 ... passed 31st march ....2 faults 
part 3 ...  on the pink [june]

Board footer