You are not logged in.

#1 12-06-08 10:34:20

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Part 1 Passes...

Hello Everyone

I passes part 1 yesterday, 1st attempt, 100% on questions and 65 on HPT. I am so pleased with myself, all that revision every night since the day i decided to become an ADI paid off. I'm hoping i do as well at Part 2 and 3. 

I'm so excited about it all, I have another Part 2 lesson later on today.

Have a lovely afternoon everyone.  wink

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

12-06-08 10:34:20

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 1 Passes...

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 12-06-08 13:52:39

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile Congratulations  big_smile

Enjoy the next part!

#3 15-06-08 11:52:04

john55
Verified Member

well done Cat. one down two to go.  smile

If you can't do it safely don't do it at all

#4 15-06-08 17:11:15

andrews manchester
Verified Member

brilliant cat yr like me revise hard win hard  fantastic results on your part 1 i promise you you will enjoy part 2 it only gets better and more challenging with bigger reward im on my last part now and its starting to come together after 16 hrs hahaha, i wish you every success and keep us posted on your progress

Board footer