You are not logged in.

#1 09-06-08 11:39:11

Jularo

two years ago

Hello everyone, two years ago today i Passed my driving test,where has the time gone,its the best thing happen to me, some much freedom and not to have tom rely on publis transport.Julie. big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

09-06-08 11:39:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: two years ago

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 10-06-08 14:08:41

rusty
Verified Member
Website

Re: two years ago

Good for you , I passed mine 38 years ago and yes the time has flown by and its cost me a packet since then   roll

Board footer