You are not logged in.

#1 10-04-04 19:44:19

kizzy

putting it in to practice

Hi everyone,
                    its my first time on the forum hope someone can help me.
So far had 10 lessons why is it i can tell any one what i have to do once behind the wheel, i can even draw pictures but when i try to put it all in to practice i lose the plot
                                 Thanks for listening
                                      luv Kizzy

10-04-04 19:44:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: putting it in to practice

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 10-04-04 20:23:49

bigred
Verified Member
Website

A few years ago I learned to juggle.

I read the book, practiced with one ball (easy!) two balls (confusing!) and finally 3 balls (embarressing!).

I then realised what my pupils have to go through on approach to a roundabout.

Try asking your instructor to break things into smaller chunks for you to practice, or to use quieter areas, or simpler junctions until you feel more ready.

After a few months of back breaking practice I can now juggle with 3 balls.

Perseverance goes a long, long way when learning to drive.

Keep at it and let us know how you're getting on after 20 hours!

Regards,

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 11-04-04 07:26:02

kizzy

bigred wrote:

A few years ago I learned to juggle.

I read the book, practiced with one ball (easy!) two balls (confusing!) and finally 3 balls (embarressing!).

I then realised what my pupils have to go through on approach to a roundabout.

Try asking your instructor to break things into smaller chunks for you to practice, or to use quieter areas, or simpler junctions until you feel more ready.

After a few months of back breaking practice I can now juggle with 3 balls.

Perseverance goes a long, long way when learning to drive.

Keep at it and let us know how you're getting on after 20 hours!

Regards,

Makes sense what your saying will let you know after 20
                         Thanks for your help

#4 11-04-04 07:28:40

Liesa

Hi Kizzy

Welcome to the site, you should find lots of help on here so please get posting!

First of all let me assure you that what you're experiencing is completely normal.

When you first start to learn to drive, all of your attention is taken by just controling the car. So if you go into situations that are a little on the busy side, you'll find it difficult to concentrate on car control and the situation around you.

Follow the advise bigred has given above and the problem will soon resolve it'self! wink

Board footer