You are not logged in.

#1 09-06-08 22:06:36

jonesy611
Verified Member

Passed Part 2 today....!!!

Hi guys and gals, hope it's been nice and sunny where you are today...  smile

Just thought I'd tell a few people that I passed my part 2 this afternoon  smile smile

Had 4 faults, which were, in no particular order:
1) observation on a right reverse
2) signalling on a roundabout as opposed to on approach
3) lane discipline on a roundabout (2 & 3 were connected) and
4) observation at a junction (failed to look right even though the filter light was green to go left)

Was planning to write asking for some advice about the next stages of training, but I have to admit the sun and the emergency Stella I keep in the fridge got the better of me....  roll

Hopefully, I can pick your brains over the next few days....  big_smile

Part 1 17.12.2007 87/63

Part 2 09.06.2008 4/6
Part 3 ......who knows ???
Attempt 1 PST1 February 09 4/2
Attempt 2 PST1 (again) June 09 5/3
Attempt 3 PST 7 24.10.09 4/4

09-06-08 22:06:36

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed Part 2 today....!!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 09-06-08 23:20:32

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

well done and i'm sure the stella is well deserved  big_smile now the fun starts

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

#3 10-06-08 07:19:23

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile Well done jonesy!

All the best for pt3....

Is stella a midget or have you got a big fridge  :?  tongue

Board footer