You are not logged in.

#1 04-06-08 17:10:40

Mardy Bum

Any instructors in Leeds Area Please

Hi again this is only my second post. Just wondered if there was anyone on here who can recommend a driving instructor in the Leeds area. I have been learning to drive for only a couple of weeks and have had 9 lessons but i dont seem to have progressed very much . I cant even get the steering right  sad my instructor  is a lovely guy but i dont think he is the right person to teach me.
My husband says if i dont feel comfortable then its a good idea to change . Does anyone have any advice please?
Thanks

04-06-08 17:10:40

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Any instructors in Leeds Area Please

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 04-06-08 18:34:25

Doc
Verified Member
Website

Yasmin instructs in Leeds

#3 04-06-08 21:25:04

Mardy Bum

Thanks Doc . Do you know how i can get details please?

#4 04-06-08 22:06:42

tony adi
Verified Member
Website

Just go to front page of this site and do a search for instructors in your area.

www.selbydriving.co.uk

12.gif

“Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same
function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy
state of things.”
~ Winston Churchill

#5 04-06-08 22:11:36

Doc
Verified Member
Website

You could give her a call on 0113 263 6745 if you want to find out quickly if she can help. I've sent her a pm also, so hopefully she will answer your post very soon.

#6 05-06-08 05:48:17

Mardy Bum

Thanks for all your help Doc i will contact her very soon. Thanks Tony will look there also.

#7 05-06-08 09:08:49

yasmin
Verified Member

Hi Mardy Bum
I'm in Leeds as several folks have said! I've sent you a PM so if you want to get in touch, feel free to ring  or post me. Hope you get sorted soon. big_smile

#8 07-06-08 07:23:39

yasmin
Verified Member

Thanks for mentioning my name to Mardy Bum folks. We've had a chat and although I was unable to take her on due to her availability and my diary, she is fixed up with one of my colleagues. Nice to know we can all help each other out re. pupils. big_smile

#9 07-06-08 08:39:50

Mardy Bum

Yeah thanks to everyone who helped. Big Thanks to Yasmin what a great lady

Board footer