You are not logged in.

#1 05-03-05 19:30:56

terri

anyone willing?

hi all,
i have just booked my part two test for the 23rd may. I only have one training day with tic left and they are very reluctant to give any more training. I feel as though i need some more help. Would anyone in my area be willing to help me out? as i am getting really worried that i will have not had enough training and will fail, something i really dont want to do as i have set my heart on being an instructor
Terri
xxx

This parrot is dead
Has ceased to exist
Gone to the cage in the sky

ha ha ha still alive and squawking!

05-03-05 19:30:56

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: anyone willing?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 05-03-05 20:38:30

drivetime
Verified Member
Website

Re: anyone willing?

Hi terri
         Pm me your location and i might be able to help.

Board footer