You are not logged in.

#1 20-05-08 18:45:07

hector
Verified Member
Website

Bat or going batty

Woke up this morning at 3 am to a swishing sound. Looks up and theres a Bat flying round the bedroom.

Just to warn my wife at 6 am, (she hates mice like things) I say be careful theres a bat somewhere in here.

To which she replies 'Dont be stupid your halucinating' The windows are all closed. Nows shes managed to convince me. Having just had a change in medication she says this is common.

And now I can find no evidence of the little s*d anywhere.

Does anyone have a Roy Cropper like knowledge of Bats? Could he be hiding somewhere ready to emerge again tonight?

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

20-05-08 18:45:07

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Bat or going batty

#2 20-05-08 18:51:37

DampDog
Verified Member

Have you tried looking in the belfry?

Best sleep with a string of garlic around your neck tonight and a crucifix on the bedside cabinet, just in case. Be hopes the little mite doesn't bite, with you BP hell blow up like a space hopper!.. big_smile big_smile big_smile :evil:

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

#3 20-05-08 18:55:23

den676
Verified Member

Dunno much about bats but in the garden of my old flat there used to be a colony of crickets.   yikes

Noisy enough at night outside but if they got inside was a bl**dy nightmare.  yikes

#4 20-05-08 19:00:53

hector
Verified Member
Website

Did Jimminy live in the colony  tongue

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 

#5 20-05-08 19:23:32

den676
Verified Member

I didn't get to know them that well.  lol lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 20-05-08 21:56:45

pinball
Verified Member
Website

Does your medication say do not drive or operate machinery lol especially with bat affects I mean side affects.

#7 21-05-08 13:50:49

Shazzer

LOL

It could be hiding somewhere dark, under the bed?? It will be small and they can get into little cracks and holes. Do you have an open fire place?

#8 21-05-08 14:35:25

Lynne
Verified Member

Well Hector any bats this morning?   :?   They are a protected species you know...... neutral

#9 21-05-08 17:44:18

DampDog
Verified Member

Did you see any strange creatures in the bedroom last night?

Did your bat look anything like this

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

#10 21-05-08 19:10:15

Lynne
Verified Member

Hey  Hector Mrs H.  wasn't using this recipe book for your dinner was she?

cgon321l.jpg

roll big_smile

#11 21-05-08 22:16:43

hector
Verified Member
Website

After seeing John terry magically slip over as Chelsea were about to claim glory, after Drogba sent off hopefully never to be seen again, Chelsea hitting bar and post, Ronaldo missing again, then an ex City and Liverpool player sending us to Europoean cup glory, and The trophy lifted excactly 5 years to the minute since my five year old was born

I think I might well see bats that look like bulldogs and have had magic mushrooms put in my tea  big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 

#12 22-05-08 22:32:34

jackie99100

Hector it's a good job i have got my serious head on tonight  wink so here is a link just in-case you are not batty and there was a bat in your room http://www.dnr.state.md.us/wildlife/bat … asp#single

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts

#13 22-05-08 23:20:02

den676
Verified Member

No wine tonite then miss daisy?  lol

#14 23-05-08 10:09:29

jackie99100

How did u guess   roll i have joined the AA tongue tongue

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts

#15 23-05-08 11:10:50

billrhoades
Verified Member

He could have gone to join the English cricket team!! Rumour has it they need bats man!!!

#16 23-05-08 14:46:54

Shazzer

Erm, what meds are these Hector, just so we know to steer clear of them....... big_smile JK

#17 23-05-08 17:19:40

DampDog
Verified Member

If "H" is Batman, who's the Boy Blunder?
N n n n N n n n Batman........!

Or are you just branching out
Bat Spit

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

#18 23-05-08 17:20:27

hector
Verified Member
Website

I hate to say but no evidence of a bat anywhere, and ive searched everywhere  sad sad 

Im going up in the loft tonight though just in case batdog came from there and got back in there.

So conformation im as mad as Mr mad from Madsville  sad Totally wwhacko cause it seemed real as real!

So avoid any of the following medications.

Sulphasalazine
Paracetemol
Dichlofenac
Thyroxene
Co - codamol
Anti hypertencives

And any without a label

Or better still avoid a combination of all of them big_smile big_smile Do not drive or instruct if on these medicaions or in Daves case if fitted with any mechanical devices

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 

#19 23-05-08 17:25:51

DampDog
Verified Member

Dichlofenac....

That's the ??????! I've had that, gave me absolutely wicked nightmares and made me feel awful had to stop taking it

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

#20 23-05-08 18:02:30

hector
Verified Member
Website

I think ill start to worry if I see Batdog tonight  big_smile big_smile

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#21 23-05-08 18:12:12

DampDog
Verified Member

I think ill start to worry if I see Batdog tonight  big_smile big_smile

Just look for the light in the Sky...

Then again best not go outside on your own in your state of mind. Best take a carer or attach one of those little labels to you jacket lapel, with suitable message....

"Hello, my name is Hector, I'm not usually allowed out on my own after dark. Please ring the DSA and tell them another grade 6 has lost it big style".... big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#22 24-05-08 17:08:19

Shazzer

"Hello, my name is Hector, I'm not usually allowed out on my own after dark. Please ring the DSA and tell them another grade 6 has lost it big style".... big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

LOL   big_smile

Board footer