You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 22-05-08 12:18:16

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Married Life

Three women: one engaged, one married, and one a mistress, chatting about
their relationships and decide to amaze their men....that night all three
will wear a leather bodice S&M style, stilettos and mask over their eyes .

After a few days they meet again.....

The engaged girlfriend said: 'The other night, when my boyfriend came back  home, he found me in the leather bodice, 4" stilettos and mask. He said,  'You are the woman of my life, I love you, then we made love all night  long.'

The mistress stated: 'Oh Yes! The other night we met in the office. I was  wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, mask over my eyes and a  raincoat. When I opened the raincoat, he didn't' say a word. We just had
wild sex all night.'

The married one then said: 'The other night I sent the kids to stay at my  mothers for the night, I got myself ready, leather bodice, super stilettos  and mask over my eyes. My husband came in from work, grabbed the TV control and a beer, and said, 'Hey Batman, what's for dinner ?'

22-05-08 12:18:16

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Married Life

#2 22-05-08 14:53:04

den676
Verified Member

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k147/den676/icon_question.gif[/img]

#3 22-05-08 19:59:05

Shazzer

lol 8-)<---- batman

#4 22-05-08 22:37:51

jackie99100

That sounds about right tongue tongue tongue

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts

Board footer