You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 20-05-08 21:25:23

Goliath
Website

HGV Driver Training in Bicester Oxfordshire

Hi,

I have just joined  so i am new, However  i run a HGV Driver Training School 6 Instructors  DSA registered  and  6 brand new vehicles  i need to double up some vehicles for June /July  Website is up & running go to www.freshlogic.co.uk .You can speak to the instructor who will take you out on your training and we can put you in touch with past candidates who can give you a reference about our professionalism. All courses booked will come with a free  Digital - Tacho course worth £ 75.00 to get you of to a good start, call me 01869 365688 or 07764 569970.

20-05-08 21:25:23

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: HGV Driver Training in Bicester Oxfordshire

#2 06-07-08 08:36:26

ExAdiNigel

I have been looking for a training company that will tailor a course to suit the individual.  All I have spoken to so far run a 4/5 day course regardless of requirements.  I have pcv auto on my licence and was driving buses for Stagecoach.  I want to do HGV manual because it will also convert my pcv to manual too, but when I speak to training companies they wont consider that as relevant. 

I would rather have an assessment and then the trainer decide if I would actually need 4 or 5 days!  I would like to think I could do it in less considering the experience I have.  I may need the full time, but I don't like to spend money unnessarily.

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#3 06-07-08 09:22:02

Goliath
Website

Nigel,

Call me on 07764 569970 i can probably help you

Board footer